Masonboro Golf Club
Wilmington, North Carolina
Enjoy Cart and Green Fee
Monday – Thursday $30, After 2pm $25
Friday, Saturday & Sunday $35, After 2pm $25
Juniors only pay for Cart Fee with paying adult
Masonboro Golf Club is an 18 Hole Semi-Private Golf Course located near historic Downtown Wilmington, NC. This fantastic location near the Cape Fear River and the Intracoastal Waterway captures the natural beauty of the coastal terrain as the course meanders through tall pines and natural marshlands. Renowned architect Bob Moore set out to create a course that was not only beautiful and scenic, but also challenging to even the most talented shotmakers. The result is over 7,000 yards of truly world-class golf that incorporates all of the features and amenities synonymous with the best the game has to offer.
Masonboro Golf Club, situated within The Cape residential community, is located along US Highway 421, only a few minutes south of Monkey Junction, just before Snow’s Cut Bridge heading into Carolina Beach. This exquisite 18 hole masterpiece opened for play in 2009, and is recognized as one of the top public golf facilities in the southeast. Masonboro Golf Club offers a full service practice facility featuring a natural grass range along with an excellent short game area. The Tavern by the Green offers a full menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as an ideal spot for your next charity or corporate golf outing.
There are many reasons why Masonboro Golf Club sets itself apart from others in the greater Wilmington and coastal Carolina region:
- Masonboro Golf Club is home to a PGA Tour caliber semi-private golf facility with over 7,000 yards of immaculately manicured fairways with 419 Bermuda grass and bunkers filled with the same sugar white sand found at Augusta National.
- Designed by renowned architect Bob Moore of JMP GolfDesign Group, recognized as one of the most creative golf design firms in the world.
- Masonboro Golf Club offers an elite seven-acre driving range with a fairway bunker, putting green and short game practice area.
- The Tavern by the Green can accommodate groups of many sizes. We offer a full menu all day including sandwiches, salads and wraps or enjoy a cold cocktail overlooking our beautiful golf course with our fully stocked bar and 6 rotational beers on tap.
- The Golf Shop has a large selection of men’s and women’s apparel, equipment, accessories, and tournament gifts. Special pricing is available for group volume purchasing.
- We also offer group and private instruction along with beginner and advanced golf clinics for Men, Women and Juniors. Masonboro Golf Club is a proud supporter and host site of the First Tee of the Cape Fear Region.
- Memberships are available. Events, golf outings, private golf instruction, recreational and social activities are all offered in a comfortable atmosphere at Masonboro Golf Club.
If you have any further questions or would like to schedule a tee time please call the Golf Shop at 910-397-9162.
Fort Fisher Aquarium
North Myrtle Beach
Island’s Fresh Mex Grill